WAREHOUSE CLEANING SYDNEY EXPERTS
DryTech Commercial Cleaning clean Sydney warehouses and industrial workshops. As experienced Sydney warehouse cleaners, we understand the exacting safety standards required to take on these types of jobs and our Sydney warehouse cleaning crews are well versed in following safety guidelines.
In industrial settings, communication is key, as large machinery, products on high shelves or a constant working environment are likely on the agenda. At DryTech, our Sydney warehouse cleaning services start with a clear brief and we work to that exact brief. We communicate with leaders and security on site as required to make sure we perform the work in complete safety (for our cleaners and for our clients).
DryTech is based in the CBD. We have a large team of professional cleaners who can be deployed to your Sydney warehouse at your earliest convenience. We service Sydney CBD, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs, North Shore and out West and down South. In the last 15 years of operation, we’ve worked in a variety of warehouse settings at all hours of the day and night, cleaning industrial and commercial warehouse settings to exacting standards.
Our warehouse cleaning services feature a comprehensive cleaning list with pre-cleaning and post-cleaning inspections as required. Firstly, an initial pre-cleaning inspection helps us determine ‘trouble spots’ that may require additional attention (for example, dirty areas, stubborn stains or possible mould infestation that will have to be treated as part of the cleaning process). Our comprehensive cleaning checklist enables our warehouse cleaning team to clean precisely to the requirements of your business. On every job, our cleaning supervisor will conduct a thorough inspection of the cleaned areas to ensure that the team has done a good job of cleaning your premises.
Here is a sample list of the things we clean:
- Sweeping and washing entrances
- Wiping doors, window and door frames, and edges
- Washing and polishing mirrors and glass doors
- Washing and sanitising toilets and kitchenettes
- Cleaning shelves
- Washing and sanitising storage areas
- Cleaning and sanitising garbage bins, loading areas and others
- Wiping ceiling fans, split units, and light fittings
- Cleaning and polishing wash basins and sinks
- Cleaning and polishing tiles
- Removing grout from bathroom and office kitchen tiles
- Cleaning office kitchen cabinets and cupboards
- Cleaning ovens, fridges, and dishwashers
- Washing external break spaces, patios, balconies, and verandas
- Clearing rubbish from the premises
- And any other cleaning specific to your warehouse
TYPES OF END OF WAREHOUSE CLEANS WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED
With more than 15 years in the commercial cleaning industry, DryTech has successfully cleaned (and continues to clean) many Sydney businesses.
Here is a sample list of the type of businesses who have engaged our services:
- Rental apartments and homes
- Retail shops
- Factories and warehouses
- Events halls
- Day Care centres
- Restaurants, cafes and pubs
- Gymnasiums and health clubs
- Spas and beauty centres
- Pop-up stores
- And many more.
WHY SYDNEY BUSINESSES USE DRYTECH’S WAREHOUSE CLEANING SERVICES
- Experience – It is important you engage a professional cleaning company with a track record of successful end of lease cleaning. DryTech has more than 15 years’ experience in cleaning Sydney homes and businesses. As home and business owners ourselves, we understand the stringent requirements from landlords about cleaning their properties and will work closely with you to ensure that we clean to the specifications of your lease agreement.
- Reliable – DryTech takes every job seriously. When you are moving out, time can be a consideration and you will want a cleaning company that can come out to the premises on the appointed day and get the job done in the required timeframe so you can focus on other important issues. We have a large team that can be deployed immediately to any location in Sydney CBD, Inner and Outer Suburbs. When you use our services, you do not have to worry about late arrivals or no-shows.
- Comprehensive – Our end of lease cleaning for commercial clients is a systematic three-step process involving a pre-inspection, comprehensive cleaning checklist. We do this to ensure that we can deliver to you the best quality end of lease cleaning that can pass the final inspection.
- Affordable – You will be surprised how affordable it is to engage the services of a professional cleaning company like DryTech to handle your end of lease cleaning requirements. Our prices are market prices but we are also happy to match any other written quotation you have.