ACCOMMODATION / HOSPITALITY CLEANING
Commercial cleaning may be compulsory for health and safety, more so if you are in the food and beverage industry.
Hospitality is an experience economy. The customer experience is important for repeat business, word of mouth referrals, as well as, brand reputation.
One of the most important influencers of the customer experience is the physical appearance of the venue, hotel, apartment or motel.
These can include:
- Fresh clean carpets
- Spotless common spaces (lifts, driveways, foyers, corridors, reception, sitting areas entrances, carparks, parks, and so forth
- Clean beds and mattresses
- Tidy and clean wardrobes
- Clean and hygienic utility areas like laundry, storage, and others
- Clean and properly sanitize kitchens, floor, toilets an bathrooms
- Clean and sanitize cooking equipment
- Clean tile and grout
- Clean and sanitized food preparation areas (kitchen, bar tops and food service areas (like the restaurant for instant)
- Clean walls, shop signs, doors, and windows.
- And many more.
A dirty and unkept accommodation is not going to create a positive impression with your guests. If you have an older style architecture and furniture it is even more important that you regularly use a commercial cleaner to ensure that the accommodation stays clean and fresh all the time.
DRYTECH SYDNEY SPECIALIST CLEANING FOR ACCOMMODATION AND HOSPITALITY
We have been cleaning Sydney CBD and surrounding suburbs for over 15 years.
Our customised service can cater for all business types and sizes.
Our regular clients include:
- Small owner operated as well as large motel chains
- Air BnB units and homes
- Medium to large scale hotels
- Franchised international brands
- Resorts and leisure
- Bed and breakfasts
- Short, mid and long term rental apartments
- And many more.
COMPREHENSIVE CLEANING SERVICES FOR ACCOMMODATION AND HOSPITALITY SYDNEY
DryTech provides the most comprehensive range of commercial cleaning services, tailored specially for the hospitality industry.
Smaller businesses tend to engage us as their main cleaning contractor. Larger chains also use our services to complement their existing housekeeping activities.
Our services include:
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of public spaces like entrances, foyers, reception, lounges, and so forth
- Daily vacuuming in common areas with heavy foot traffic like walkways, corridors, lifts, foyers, and so forth
- Regular steam cleaning of all carpets (public spaces, rooms, and others)
- Regular cleaning and sanitising mattresses
- Regular cleaning and sanitising bathrooms and toilets
- Cleaning and sanitising food preparation spaces (kitchens, restaurant, bars and others)
- Cleaning entrances, driveways, and other outside spaces
- Washing, cleaning and sanitising garbage bins, garbage collection rooms and so forth
- Cleaning and deodorising upholstery and furniture
- Removing emergency spills and stains
- And any other type of cleaning that may be specific to your business
Apart from commercial cleaning we also provide specialist services to the Hospitality Industry like
- Strata and Facilities Management
- Security Guard Services
- Water Damage Cleaning and Restoration
- End of Lease Cleaning
WHY USE DRYTECH
We are committed to providing premium cleaning services to the hospitality industry.
To maintain quality, we used the best equipment and the latest technology. We hire only qualified technicians and use high grade cleaning solutions, and stain and odour removers.
- Immediate Response
Our team will attend to your call quickly.
We also have a 24-hour hotline who can deploy a team to you immediately in an emergency.
DryTech understands that the hospitality industry operates on a 24-hour cycle.
We are experts in cleaning carpets where there will always be a continuous flow of people.
We also have the capabilities to clean after hours, weekends or public holidays.
DryTech is Sydney’s recommended commercial cleaning services because we are reliable. Our technicians will arrive on schedule and will get the job done on time.
We are proud to be Australian owned and operated. Our technicians are also Australian trained and certified.
We use only environmentally friendly products that are safe to humans, pets, and the environments.
DryTech is fully insured to give you additional peace of mind.
Our prices are competitive. We believe in long term customer relationships and have a flexible pricing structure which means you only have to pay for the cleaning you need.
We also offer discounts for mid term or long term commercial cleaning contracts and will match any quote you may have.