END OF LEASE SERVICES
DryTech is the go-to commercial cleaner for end of lease cleaning. We understand about the extensive cleaning requirements to pass the final inspection.
When your business lease ends, one of the most important tasks to complete is to have the premise expertly cleaned so you can pass the final inspection and have your deposit returned. It is important that you engage the services of a professional cleaning company that has experience dealing with end of lease type cleaning.
DryTech is based in the CBD. We have a large team of professional cleaners who can be deployed to your business premise at your earliest convenience. We service Sydney CBD, Inner and Outer Suburbs. In the last 15 years of operation, we have successfully helped many Sydney businesses pass their final inspection with ease.
Our end of lease cleaning services incorporates a comprehensive cleaning list with pre-cleaning and post-cleaning inspections. Firstly, an initial pre-cleaning inspection helps us determine ‘trouble spots’ that may require additional attention (for example, stubborn stains or possible mold infestation that will have to be treated as part of the cleaning process). Secondly, the comprehensive cleaning checklist enables our team to clean precisely to the requirements of your lease agreement. Finally, our cleaning supervisor will conduct a thorough inspection of the cleaned areas to ensure that the team has done a good job cleaning your premises.
Here is a sample list of the things we will clean:
- Steam cleaning carpets and upholstery
- Sweeping and washing entrances
- Wiping doors, window and door frames, and edges
- Washing and polishing mirrors and glass doors
- Washing and sanitising toilets and kitchenettes
- Cleaning cupboards and drawers
- Washing and sanitising storage areas
- Cleaning and sanitising garbage bins, loading areas and others
- Wiping ceiling fans, split units, and light fittings
- Cleaning and polishing wash basins and sinks
- Cleaning and polishing tiles
- Removing grout from bathroom and kitchen tiles
- Cleaning kitchen cabinets and cupboards
- Cleaning ovens, fridges, and dishwashers
- Washing patios, balconies, and verandas
- Clearing rubbish from the premises
- And any other cleaning specific to your tenancy agreement
TYPES OF END OF LEASE CLEANING WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED
With more than 15 years in the commercial cleaning industry, DryTech has successfully completed hundreds of end of year lease cleaning jobs.
Here is a sample list of the type of businesses who have engaged our services:
- Rental apartments and homes
- Retail shops
- Events halls
- Day Care centres
- Restaurants, cafes and pubs
- Gymnasiums and health clubs
- Spas and beauty centres
- Pop-up stores
- And many more.
WHY SYDNEY BUSINESSES USE DRYTECH’S END OF LEASE CLEANING SERVICES
- ExperienceIt is important you engage a professional cleaning company with a track record of successful end of lease cleaning. DryTech has more than 15 years’ experience in cleaning Sydney homes and businesses. As home and business owners ourselves, we understand the stringent requirements from landlords about cleaning their properties and will work closely with you to ensure that we clean to the specifications of your lease agreement.
- ReliableDryTech takes every job seriously. When you are moving out, time can be a consideration and you will want a cleaning company that can come out to the premises on the appointed day and get the job done in the required timeframe so you can focus on other important issues.We have a large team that can be deployed immediately to any location in Sydney CBD, Inner and Outer Suburbs. When you use our services, you do not have to worry about late arrivals or no-shows.
- ComprehensiveOur end of lease cleaning for commercial clients is a systematic three-step process involving a pre-inspection, comprehensive cleaning checklist. We do this to ensure that we can deliver to you the best quality end of lease cleaning that can pass the final inspection.
- AffordableYou will be surprised how affordable it is to engage the services of a professional cleaning company like DryTech to handle your end of lease cleaning requirements. Our prices are market prices but we are also happy to match any other written quotation you have.